- We are a fully vaccinated staff.
- Musicians will wear masks while indoors. Musicians must be placed at least 6 feet away from the bridal couple, the officiant, the bridal party, and any guests.
- All deposits are non-refundable. Full balances are due two weeks before event dates. If events are cancelled with 14 days' notice or more, deposits will be applied to new event dates.
- KalHaven Strings will continue to monitor and adhere to all federal, state, and local COVID orders. If an event is cancelled due to a governmental order with less than 14 days' notice, the deposit and balance will be applied to a new date, but will not be refunded if a new date is not selected.
- In the unfortunate event of musician illness, we will contact our large network of professional musicians and will be sure to provide musicians of equal caliber for your wedding day. If we are not able to provide replacement musicians, we will issue a refund.